Attitude Numbers

The Attitude Number is what you think you are getting. Your attitude is what impresses people. It you have an Attitude Number that's completely different from your Life Path Number, people don't know you, don't know what they're getting.

How to find your Attitude Number:

If you look at the Life Path Number of an individual that you want to understand better and it doesn't seem accurate, then study their Attitude Number by adding month and Birth-Day together, and breaking that number down to one digit.

For example, for someone born February 27th, you'd get 2+2+7 = 11, and then 1+1 = 2 ...

The 1 Attitude
This is someone who doesn't like to ask for help. They are completely self-motivated. They usually have issues with their self-esteem, as they just don't think they're good enough. That's why they need praise from others. If you believe in them, then there's nothing they can't achieve; if you don't, they rebel.

The 2 Attitude
is easy going. They are very good observers. They're also drawn to anything regarding psychic ability, and often may experience déjà vu. It is not uncommon for them to have a dream that comes true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They do have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

The 3 Attitude
tends to be the joker. They have a sense of humor and are charismatic. The Peter Pan Syndrome, they don't necessarily grow up. But when they're in a good mood, it's a big smile, bright eyes, and a great conversation. If they're in a bad mood, you don't get to be happy around them. They have that effect on people.

The 4 Attitude
is a list keeper. They can be very quiet and you won't know what they're thinking. They're keeping track of all that's happening. You might find them surrounded by nature, or doing any form of repair, or construction. The 4 Attitude teaches all of us. They become an expert at their skill and teach us how to do it. They definitely will play devil's advocate: they make you see all sides. That's their Attitude Number.

The 5 Attitude
is playful and fun. You can picture then sitting on an elephant in Sri Lanka, or rafting down the Grand Canyon on their 40th birthday, while at the top of the Eiffel Tower on their 50th. See how they need to go and look at this world? They can't wait to go and experience other parts of the planet, and if they get stuck in a situation, it's too dramatic and they wind up playing the martyr. So better a 5 get out there. It's all about adventure and excitement. They love to flirt and they're usually the life of the party.

The 6 Attitude
is the nurturer. Male or female, they are taking care of everybody else. So if you have a child with a 6 attitude, they act as it they are your mother or father, they're the ones in charge. They don't want you telling them what to do or how to be. They feel useful only when things are out of control and they are fixing it. If it's peaceful, they don't know what to do with themselves. They definitely take care of other people and they're usually great with children or running a business. When a 6 walks in a room, we are drawn to them like a moth to the flame.

The 7 Attitude
You don't get to know what they're thinking or feeling. They keep to themselves and are introspective. They must continue studying the quest of why they are here: The 7 Attitude asks the big questions. They will reveal themselves slowly as they go. They can shut down and make you feel they are not remotely interested in what you are saying, but the joke is on you because they are the ultimate observers. They don't miss anything.

The 8 Attitude
More often than not, an 8 Attitude can be seen reading Investor's magazine or brainstorming on how to make some money, and establish financial security. If they have family, then they want to be a good provider. The flipside of the 8 Attitude is that money can seem completely unattainable. Money will slip right through their fingers. The 8 Attitude has no problem telling you what they really think. They can be a little too blunt, so it is best to keep their sense of humor and focus on the positive things in life!

The 9 Attitude
The 9 is the leader. At work they'll not just do their job but everyone else's. That's the Attitude Number 9, show me what to do, I'll do it. When it's over, they're exhausted and drained, but rarely allow themselves to tell the people responsible. They need to establish boundaries so that they will not feel depleted by the people in their life. The Attitude Number 9 may have old family pain that haunts them, and the 9 must work through these emotions in order to be happy today.

source: Numbers Lady

{ 45 comments… read them below or add one }

shivani June 2, 2014 at 11:34 am

What is karmic Debt Numbers?

seven September 3, 2014 at 12:38 pm

please see the following page for information – http://www.decoz.com/Karmic_Debt.htm

Elmira May 12, 2014 at 11:54 am

I was born on 12august I want to know what’s my attitude number

seven September 3, 2014 at 12:35 pm

1 + 2 + 8 = 11 = 2

me April 29, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Can you tell me if this makes any sense to you, or if I’m just being crazy?
I was supposed to born on November 24th, but I was late. Didn’t come out until December 24th. Weird, right? Exactly a month.
Well anyways.
Everytime I’ve ever looked into horoscopes or numerology in any way,
November 24th gives me an extremely accurate result, whereas December 24th gives me an accurate result, but it is like it is a different side of me. Those results are only accurate at certain periods in my life.
I’ve always figured this was because I was technically supposed to be born then. But I feel like that’s not true and it just seems that way.
Any ideas?

helen March 22, 2014 at 4:44 pm

my dob is 7th july 1977, would this make me a five? it doesnt sound like me at all.

seven March 24, 2014 at 4:27 pm

july = 7
7 = 7
1977 = 24 = 6

your life path number = 7 + 7 + 6 = 20 = 2

Insha January 29, 2014 at 11:04 pm

mine is 4….0hhh…its abdolutely ryt ya..

Tayla January 19, 2014 at 3:06 am

My attitude number is 3 and it’s really scary how true it is. When I’m happy I can have so much confidence and charm but when I’m not happy, lol, no one is. >D

rahul December 27, 2013 at 3:15 pm

sir, what does it mean when attitude number equals life path number;
because i see only in great mens like swami viveknand , ram krishna paramhansa, bhagat singh ,the attitude and life path both matches.

Cara Linda Bonaparte September 25, 2013 at 4:30 pm

DOB: 1/1/53 Miami, FL

seven September 26, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Hi Cara, well your attitude number = 1 + 1 = 2
and your life path number = 1 + 1 + 9 = 11/2

Laura March 29, 2013 at 10:41 pm

I have a similar question to the last one …I was born November 22nd ….wouldn’t that be a 33 attitude number? Why is this number, but not others reduced to the single digit, ignoring the master numbers?

david April 15, 2013 at 1:11 am

Omg we have the exsct same b day

Spy September 14, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Then you go 3+3=6

james March 27, 2013 at 12:27 am

what if you add your life path plus your attitude what is that number 4+7=11 ?

Spy September 14, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Then 1+1=2

Nathan March 5, 2012 at 8:22 am

are the master numbers not used as a final number?

seven March 5, 2012 at 6:02 pm

not with these

Kaylee February 26, 2012 at 6:01 am

Ive only recently decided to calculate and begin taking a deeper look into my own numbers but I’ve so far come up with;
Life path:7
attitude:9
Destiny/Expression:4
Heart/soul:3
Personality:1
Ive recalculated, double-checked, and tried to find some way to relate with any and all of the numbers and their meanings. Aside from my life path number which was dead on (& even turned out to be my fav. number and lucky astrological number) i cant find any relations between the other numbers and myself. In fact they were in most cases what i would have considered very far from myself. I believe in numerology as I do astrology, palm reading, tarot and so on. But now im really confused about myself. I guess I rely to much on all these things to guide me and help me better understand myself. But im almost 16 and im just trying to learn all i possibly can while i have the time. So it would mean soo much for any opinions on how you think I should view this or continue going bout it!! Any advice would be wonderful! Thankyou!

seven February 27, 2012 at 12:00 am

Hi Kaylee, first off did you calculate your numbers correctly? Did you take the “y” in your name as a vowel or consonant? If you ‘d like me to double check your numbers, fill in your info here – http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology-personality-reading/ – and I’ll get a detailed reading to you in due time.

Kelsey January 10, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Just need a little help…I tired to figure out my number with my birthday which is aug 29th and that is 8+2+9=19 and 1+9=10 and the attitude numbers only go to nine… Which would I be?
Thanks:)

seven January 10, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Hi Kelsey, the 10 is further reduced to a 1 (as in 1 + 0 = 1) so for yourself 8 + 11 = 19 = 10 = 1

cassandra December 31, 2011 at 2:45 pm

My son and I both have the number 11 for our life path number.. does this mean anything?

Chels December 30, 2011 at 11:09 am

Well, my Life Path number is 1, and my Attitude Number is 5. I don’t know much numerology, so what, in you opinion, does that say about me?

kevin November 17, 2011 at 9:52 pm

My numbers are…

life path-3
Destiny/expression-3
heart/soul-3
personality-3
attitude-1

Is it odd to have so many 3’s?

seven November 19, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Hi Kevin, it’s definitely not very common. Usually when a person has more than one instance of any one number, the attributes belonging to that number are amplified, both the positive and the negative. I am curious if you feel the character traits represented by the number three being overwhelming one sided?

JR November 13, 2011 at 2:01 pm

This very true for me, being attitude #3.

Kirk October 6, 2011 at 1:27 am

omg my attitude number is a 1, and my life path number is also a 1 that makes me more independent, and being a leader the most also my horoscope sign is the 1st sign Aries – March 25, 1989 oh yeah more strong!!!

Javell Campbell September 26, 2011 at 1:35 pm

My attitude number is nothing,it’s not who i am i’m not a 5 i wish i could enjoy life but i hate it
this past six years has been hard.

lorrell August 6, 2011 at 6:11 pm

thank for giving me an understanding of who i am and why things in my past have happened it dose not excuse this but at lest know i might be able to stop feeling of angry about thing and have some sort of acceptance. my sun sign is Leo moon sign is Aquarius and life path of 8.
i am still very new to this but this has given me a better understanding.

amina May 22, 2011 at 12:39 am

my ex husband was life path 7 and attitude number 3 too,,,but the relationship wasnt really good..

amina May 22, 2011 at 12:37 am

i am attitude number 3..it is true i am 36 years old but big child…i turn everything to humor…but no one understand me because my life path is 7.thanx great site

linda May 3, 2011 at 5:02 pm

this is just amazing to me, I put in numbers for me, hubby, and 3 daughters, fit almost to a t
also our relationship is 6 and 9 down to a t I was impressed. great website.

Saurabh May 3, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Thanks MR.SEVEN!!!!!!

Saurabh April 16, 2011 at 6:27 am

Again my attitude number is 5 and I really likes to flirt and very adventureous and love to travel new places.You are again right but I WANNA ASK YOU THAT MY LIFE PATH IS 11 IS THERE IS ANY NEGATIVE BETWEEN MY ATTITUDE AND LIFE PATH NUMBER?PLEASE ANSWER ME!

seven April 16, 2011 at 8:52 am

Hi Saurabh … with the attitude numbers, there isnt really anything that can be coined as negative relative to your life path number.

monica April 7, 2011 at 11:44 am

lol, I have a 3 attitude, and its right on the mark. If I’m in a bad mood everyone goes away,I don’t even say anything to them,they just leave.hahaha I’m an ass. total fun sucker.

Rich March 21, 2011 at 10:58 pm

what if the attitude number is an 11? Is that different than a 2?

seven March 22, 2011 at 5:34 pm

it has to be reduced to a 2

Jesse March 19, 2011 at 12:42 am

My attitude number is ten. What does this mean?

seven March 20, 2011 at 9:08 pm

it should have reduced to a 1 … attittude number 1

Kirk October 6, 2011 at 1:19 am

if it’s a ten it means 1 + 0 = 1 so your attitude number is a 1 not 10 there’s no such thing is 10 in numerology lol only 1 though 9 master numbers are 11, and 22, but I think there’s 33!!!

Mae February 22, 2011 at 8:27 pm

I’ve been trying to learn about numerology for a few years now. I’m a 4 Life Path. Over the last 5 years, I’ve had 3 relationships and each guy has a 5 Life Path. My latest crush is also a 5! Reading 4/5 compatibility reports never seem to fit but I figured the Aries in me was taking over. Turns out I’m a 5 Attitude! Does that possibly explain my attraction to 5 Life Paths?

and though it does ring true I happy to discover that my Attitude number is a 5 as that makes even more sense.

lydia June 18, 2010 at 9:50 am

way cool, this about numerology…I am new to astrology and everything about it…really like this site…only been to a few others, most recently http://www.astrologyland.com which I enjoyed too! thanks for the good work
lydia