Life Path Number Calculator

You can use my Life Path Calculator to the right to find out your Life Path Number. If you have any questions regarding the calculation method I use, and the reasoning behind it, please visit my page on How to Calculate your Life Path Number, and if you are unsure, or would like to know exactly how your Life Path Number is calculated, feel free to leave me a note below with your date of birth.

The numbers used in numerology to indicate one's life path number run from 1 to 9, with the exception of Master Numbers 11, 22, and 33. Master numbers have "extra strength", or double the pulling power of single digits. These numbers are given more challenges, and in return have greater potential. All types of people can have a master number, and it doesn't make one person any more special. It simply means that these people have many more obstacles and challenges along the way, and accordingly have the potential to achieve something that much more powerful in their lifetime.
  • Please enter your date of birth and hit submit

How to Calculate your Life Path Number?

Other numbers in your chart also effect who you are and who you might become. If you are interested, sign up for a free Personality Profile Reading.

As far as Life Path Number Compatibility goes, there are certain numbers that complement each other better than others. Just like the eastern and western zodiac signs, each number profile contains a combination of both strengths and weaknesses, and just like the zodiac signs, some numbers harmonize better with one another ... read on

Some Freebies ...

{ 53 comments… read them below or add one }

mike August 6, 2011 at 11:49 pm

I like this site. I wish you kept the old layout. The other was slick, and it also provided your attitude Number at the same time.

seven August 7, 2011 at 2:50 pm

thanks. i liked the other layout as well, but decided to change it to this setup for simplicity (white background is 10 times more easier to work with) Although the life path calculator doesn’t calculate your attitude number anymore, the page is still here – http://seventhlifepath.com/attitude-numbers/ … just don’t have a link to it posted yet. I am preparing several more pages as i have time so the top banner will be expanded with more links, including the link for attitude numbers.

cheers

Paula August 1, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Hello my dob is June 8, 1972

My life path number is 6 and based on my full name have been told my destiny number is 8. Is there any significance to the fact that these 2 numbers are the same as my birthdate?

SunDiplomats July 20, 2011 at 1:06 pm

im a 1 born on the 28..my only thing about all this is …whatS showing more your sign or you number in life and can it conflict with each other..the sun is leo which is ruled by 1..but im a scorpio..also the say your the number of your birthday which is 28 .but some say you have to add the year also im seeing different meaning all on this site..it confusing but still know the game ..

seven July 20, 2011 at 9:50 pm

HI … astrology and numerology are two different systems, but there are some who try to combine the two systems and they refer to it as astronumerology … you’ll be able to find more information on it on line. As far as your “number in life”, I am assuming you are referring to your life path number, is calculated from your full birth date, that includes you day, month, and year. If you’d like to go into calculation methods please visit my page http://seventhlifepath.com/how-to-calculate-your-life-path-number/

gary July 16, 2011 at 4:04 am

My birth date is 11-02-1989. I always thought I was either a 4 or an 11 and this site says I am a 22 so I am a little confused thanks.

seven July 16, 2011 at 10:01 am

Hi Gary … 11 + 2 + (1+9+8+9) = 11 + 2 + 27 = 11 + 2 + 9 = 22 /4 (the 11 is not reduced in the calculation because it is a master number)

Max July 9, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Hi,
If somebody is born just before midnight, can this person have caracteristics of the life path number of the next day, and the other way around? And is the life path number more obvious if the person is born at noon or during a day?

seven July 10, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Hi Max, you are referring to something akin to being born on a cusp .. such as is common in astrology. I don’t believe there is such a thing in this case. If you were born before midnight, than you were born on that day and your life path would be calculated using that birth day, and if you were born after midnight, then your life path would now be calculated using the new day, and so your characteristics should resemble that specific life path number. Also, it doesn’t matter whether or not you were born in the morning or in the afternoon … it doesn’t make you any more or less that particular number. I could be wrong, but that is my take on it … if you do find any other explanation, feel free to let us know : )

Kirsti June 27, 2011 at 7:39 pm

Hi Seven,
My birthdate is August 6, 1991. I’m having confusion as to how my life path calculates. Is my life path a 34/7 or 16/7? Thank you 🙂

seven June 27, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Kirsti … 8 + 6 + (1+9+9+1) = 8 + 6 + 20 = 8 + 6 + 2 = 16/7

Kirsti July 3, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Thank you!

rebecca June 26, 2011 at 9:10 am

Thankyou 🙂

Ruth June 26, 2011 at 3:09 am

Hi Seven, my dob calculated to Life path 5 and attitude 8, but I don’t really think either sound like me all that much apart from being a free spirit…. am looking forward to getting the personality profile report when it comes to see if it explains any more …. thanks

rebecca June 25, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Hey seven, i was wondering if i should change my name currently its rebekah mathew should i change it to rebecca mathew? my d.o.b is august 24th 1995. ?? Thankyou 🙂

seven June 25, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Hi Rebecca … I’ll email you some information later 8)

Tim June 25, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Yours and some other calculator give different results so I’m getting a bit confused. Here are some examples. Your calculator says 1.1.1919 is a 4 and I know your system (1+1+2=4) but some other calculator says it is 22. Then 5.18.1970 according to your calculator is 22 but by some other it is 4. The other site simply calculates the digits together (5+1+8+1+9+7+0=31=4).
The other calculations have been made on a site that like yours is professional and run by experts but then how can there be different techniques? But then also on some other site I read that if you get a result of 22 in any way that you have a master number 22.
I would like to know about the date 4.28.1997. Your calculator says 4 but in a way I can get 22 (4+10+8=22).
Also some other famous people like Brad Pitt, Bill Gates, Oprah have according to your calculator number 4 but in a way they can all be 22 (and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were).
And then you have some number 4 that can’t be number 22 in any way.
There is a big difference between 22 and 4 so I really would like to be sure about the date 4.28.1997. Thank you

seven June 25, 2011 at 7:00 pm

Hi Tim … I just put together this page to help people with the same question … http://seventhlifepath.com/how-to-calculate-your-life-path-number/.

I’ll just go over some of your numbers here but refer to the link above if you have any questions:
i) 5.18.1970 = 5 + (1+8) + (1+9+7+0) = 5 + 9 + 26 = 5 + 9 + 8 = 22
ii) 4.28.1997 = 4 + (2+8) + (1+9+9+7) = 4 + 10 + 26 = 4 + 1 + 8 = 13 = 4 .. so you are a 4 (and your three cycles are 4, 1, and 8 )

Prescilla Wade June 23, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Thanks for a pretty accurate report..! I have added u to my blogroll, come take a squiz sometime? 🙂 pris

Eddy June 23, 2011 at 6:41 am

hi seven,

born 15.07.1965
my calculation:
(1+5) + 7 + (1+9+6+5) = 6 + 7 + 21
13 + 21 = 34/7
My Lifepath is 7, right?

My Gf
born 17.05.1984
(1+7) + 5 + (1+9+8+4)
8 + 5 + 22 (master number)
13 + 22
35/8
Lifepath is 8, right but your calculator stated 9.

Please confirm…thx

seven June 23, 2011 at 9:48 am

Hi Eddy, that’s right, your life path is a 7 – but technically you should have reduces the 21 to a 3 so it would come out as 16/7, and your girfriend is an 8. You must have punched in a wrong number in my calculator though because it is working as it should 😉

samir yadav June 6, 2011 at 1:03 pm

09/22/1987 what is my lifepath no?

seven June 6, 2011 at 9:04 pm

9 + 22 + (1+9+8+7) = 9 + 22 + 25 = 9 + 22 + (2+5) = 9 + 22 + 7 = 38 = 11

Andy May 15, 2011 at 11:22 pm

Your lifepath calculator tells me Im a 2 and another tells me it’s 11…well…what is it? oO
Born on: 26.06.1986

seven May 15, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Hi Andy, my calculator uses the following reasoning(method) :
(2+6) + 6 + (1+9+8+6) = 8 + 6 + (24) = 8 + 6 + (2+4) = 8 + 6 + 6 = 20/2

sachin May 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm

hello seventh ..my birth name is sachin karma an now i use sachin k karma…but in personal profile reading the form it jst ask first name and last name for currently using name…??

seven May 11, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Sachin, your current name actually plays a minor role in the overall personality reading, and your current middle name is not needed. I would say that about 98% of the entire reading is based on your birth date and the name you were given at birth.

sachin May 11, 2011 at 1:42 pm

every word is well suited thanks seventh life path..!!!

ruban May 9, 2011 at 3:59 pm

my d.o.b is 16/02/1993. What is my number? Im confused

seven May 10, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Hi Ruban
(1+6) + 2 + (1+9+9+3) = 7 + 2 + 22 = 31 = 4

Julz Rock May 4, 2011 at 9:35 am

7 Your calculator is off. The birthday march 9 1983 for you is a 6 life path. By my math and the calculator on sun-angel.com this is 33 / 6 life path.

seven May 4, 2011 at 7:43 pm

hmmmm … I would argue that the calculator on the mentioned website is the one that’s off 🙂 Actually I had to fix a script on my calculator so that it WOULDN’T give you a 33 when it should be just a six. The method of my choice is more selective and for your birthday it calculates your life path as follows : 3 + 9 +(1+9+8+3) = 3 + 9 + 21 = 3 + 9 + 3 = 15/6. Unless you come upon a master number (11,22, or 33) in the calculation, you should technically reduce all the numbers to their single digits.

Bronte April 27, 2011 at 12:31 am

Thank you for taking the time out to do this 🙂 It’s fascinating – much appreciated!

Saugaat April 6, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Hello- My life path is 9. DOB- 1st feb 1986. Also if you will see that I have many master numbers in my profile. They say that people with master numbers are gifted. I would like to know what my purpose is in life?

seven April 7, 2011 at 2:36 pm

that question only you can answer 😉

CHRISTINE March 26, 2011 at 10:29 am

Hi I’m Christine and I was born in July 28 1976 could you tell me please why the life path calculator doesn’t function for me and for the rest of the world does???I know that I have four….Thank you in advance!

seven March 26, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Hi Christine, you are a 4 …
7 + (2+8)+ (1+9+7+6) = 7 + 10 + 23 = 7 + 1 + 5 = 13/4

i had a problem with the server a few days ago … seems like the page reverted to an older code that linked to an old copy of my calculator that had a bug in it (it didn’t reduce the 10 to a 1) … thanks for letting me know : )

Peta March 22, 2011 at 8:29 pm

I just recieved your email today, I read it straight away . Thankyou for taking the time to create my profile , I really do appreciate it .
Peta

Olivia February 26, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Hey! I used your calculator and got 2, but when I reduce it by hand I get 11.
I was born on 7 June 1996.
7 + 6 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 6 = 38. 3 + 8 = 11.
What am I doing wrong here?

seven February 26, 2011 at 5:38 pm

well, i’ve been planning on putting up a page up here to show exactly how to do this, just no time : ) … but for now you can check out the Life Path #33 page and read my longer replies to some of the comments for details. In short, reduce each number for month, day and year seperately to a single digit then add them up. the only time you would not reduce a number to its single digit is if it is a master number (11,22, or 33) … so the month of november(11) for example woud not be reduced to a 2. Now for your birthdate:
7/6/1996 = 7/6/25 = 7+6+7 = 20 = 2+ 0 = 2

hope that helps

Jenn February 15, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Hi Jenn,
Whenever you encounter a master number in the calculation, do not reduce it. So in your case:

11/15/1987 = 11 + 6 + 25 = 42/6
—————————————————–

Actually wouldn’t it be 2+6+25=33?? you left the 11 for my date as the 11 when you reduced the 15 and the 1987.

seven February 15, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Hello Jenn … 11 is a master number, that is why it wasn’t reduced any further. The way I should have calculated your number is actually 11 + 6 + 7 = 24/6 … each number is reduced to it’s single digit, unless it is a master number (11,22, or 33)

Terry Scott February 14, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Well what can i say,im a truther and was real skeptical,but wow 95% of the long reading you gave me was so bang on,i am speechless . thank you and look forward to reading my wife’s.

Pier February 14, 2011 at 10:35 am

Hey, I’ve been reading these comments trying to figure out if I’m a genuine 33 (And I certainly feel like one, but that’s irrelevant) or a 6, and judging from your calculation this
depends on how the last part is calculated. DOB: 07.23.1992
[7] – [2+3=”5″] – [1+9=10 > 10+9=19 > 19+2=21 > 2+1=”3″]
Then we arrive at [753] which can either be calculated as 33 or 6:
[7+5=12 > 1+2=3 > 3+3 (not added)] = 33
If I then were to calculate 7+5=12 > 12+3=15 > 1+5] it would = 6.
However, then I would not be following the previous pattern of calculation,
and I would have to use that rule all the way, which is precisely the way you claim is wrong.

Thoughts?

seven February 14, 2011 at 5:50 pm

: ) … real simple … 7 + (2+3) + (1+9+9+2) = 7 + 5 + 21 = 7 + 5 + 3 = 15 = 6

Jenn February 13, 2011 at 8:06 pm

I just used your lifepath calculator, and it is giving me a lifepath number of 6. However, I looked at another post of yours at how you calculate the number and doing it your way gives me a 33. My birthday is 11/15/1987. Let me know if this is right:
2/6/25 = 2+6+25= 33. It’s funny though because even if I do it the other way, one you say is incorrect, I get 33 as well:
1+1+1+5+1+9+8+7= 33.

So yeah, I just wanted to say I think your calculator may be missing the part where 33 doesn’t get reduced. Thanks for the great site!

seven February 13, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Hi Jenn,

11/15/1987 = 11 + 6 + 25 = 42/6

Patti January 6, 2011 at 9:43 pm

I am studying numerology as a hobby, it fascinates me. I recently had a numerology reading and the girl told me the exact year that changed my course in life which was the year I was married. Does anyone know how to do the calculations to get that number?

Trippedout December 13, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Thanks for entertaining me for the day. haha.

seven December 17, 2010 at 12:54 pm

You’re welcome lol

Emma August 3, 2011 at 6:05 am

I can’t figure it out

seven August 3, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Hi Emma, what is it you can’t figure out?

holistic November 30, 2010 at 9:55 am

thankyou for the read I liked it.
I really like the layout of your site.