Life Path Number 2

A person with Life Path number 2 seeks harmony and peace, and is symbolized by relationships, co-operation, and being considerate and thoughtful of others. People with a Life Path 2 are natural peacemakers, and because they see all the viewpoints in any situation, handle difficult situations with grace, and tend to be persuasive rather than forceful when trying to get their point across, people may often look to them to be a mediator in any argument.

They are very loyal, and when they say that they love you, count on it! They welcome companionship and the chance to share their lives with someone special. They are extremely sensitive to others and have the ability to truly listen. Twos are sincere, honest and open and see the best in people. Because of their sensitivity, gentleness and loving spirit, they make an excellent friend or lover.

If your Life Path number is 2, your sensitivity can also in some ways be your downfall. Many people with a Life Path of 2 are oversensitive, shy, and afraid to speak their minds. Because you are afraid of being hurt you may avoid confrontation and hold back your opinions. This can cause you to have trouble contributing to a group, and may make you feel resentful because you are withholding your ideas and contributions. You compassion and caring for other people also may cause you to deny your own needs in favor of the needs of others, which can also lead to feelings of resentment or anger, and if you feel threatened or pushed to the wall, you can become the terrible Twos, however, ultimately you do not want conflict.

Life path number 2 is a vibration of duality and division, the number of truth and learning, below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

Don't try to deny who you are. You sometimes have problems with black and white issues; you'd like to simplify thing that way, but you know better.

Aim for a career that uses your strengths. You'll be an excellent diplomat or counselor. You enjoy creative endeavors, whether they're musical, artistic or even gardening and farming. If you feel drawn to politics, your constituents will have a strong, truthful representative.

You may be shy and somewhat indecisive. Learn to respect your own opinions and values; as you do, so will those around you. Don't allow your gentle sympathy to make you dependent and fearful.

You can create any changes you want in your life. Remember to be thoughtful and tactful in your honesty. Study and collect knowledge and others will be grateful for your depth.

Celebrities and Famous People with Life Path Number 2

Meg Ryan November 19, 1961
Wesley Snipes July 31, 1962
Diana Ross March 26, 1944
Jennifer Lopez July 24, 1969
Kanye West June 8, 1977
Michelle Pfeiffer April 29, 1958
If you are unsure, or would like to verify, what your Life Path Number is, feel free to use my Life Path Calculator.

If you'd like to know how your Life Path Number is calculated, visit my How To Calculate Your Life Path Number page, or leave me a note below and I can help you out 😉

{ 57 comments… read them below or add one }

Naman May 29, 2015 at 2:56 am

Im born 26 September 2001. What is my number pls

seven May 29, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Hello Naman … your life path number = 8 + 9 + 3 = 20/2

R. Bharathi May 5, 2015 at 9:40 pm

my DOB is july 1st 1992 what is my career

gopinadh kambham October 8, 2015 at 2:54 am

My dob 11-7-1995..
….my name gopinadh kambham ….my life lot of problems with a apsticals. .so plzz tell about my name change s any

Stan zar March 16, 2015 at 5:46 pm

I was born on September 30 1997 can you tell me my number please? And what does it mean to be 11/2 am I 11 or 2? Do i get characteristics from both?

seven March 16, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Hi Stan, wel this is how I would go about figuring it out …
sept = 9
30 = 3
1997 = 26 = 8

Your life path number = 9 + 3 + 8 = 20/2 not 11/2. Either way, both numbers are still 2 at their very basic level, except your higher vibration is a 20 instead of 11. Hope that helps : )

Matthew February 28, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Isnt it impossible to have a life number of 2? Since the only way you can get a 2 is by having an 11 and then reducing it, but you’re not allowed to reduce a 11 because its a master number?

Nancy Amundson March 2, 2015 at 11:10 am

What about the number 20…
lol it can be reduced to what?

Natarajan Kumaraswami September 29, 2014 at 5:35 am

I am struggling very much in my career. I am often getting unemployed for a long time. My life path number seems to be 2. Request you to help me give a suitable name to enhance my life particularly in career. Let me know the number that should come as a count of the words for my name. I will also try to change my name. Help me asap – Natarajan

Ellie September 11, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Hi. I was born with a different first name and surname. I haven’t changed my first name officially but I’ve been known by all as Ellie for many years. My surname was changed when I was adopted and then again when I got married so what do I use? I really don’t associate my previous names at all. My name is Ellie Jane Richardson. Born 02/March/1968. My name I was born with was Elaine Jane Morse. (Later to Johnson until I got married and changed it to Richardson) confused : /
Please help : )

Modikeng Ernest Moeketsi August 15, 2014 at 12:47 pm

l was born on the 10th Jily 1992, so I need to know my life path number.

seven August 19, 2014 at 11:28 pm

july = 7
10 = 1
1992 = 21 = 3
your life path number = 7 + 1 + 3 = 11/2

rajesh May 3, 2014 at 12:50 pm

my life path no.is 4.i if i have break up with life path no 2.then what should i do.i loose my hope.

snowbird December 25, 2014 at 6:42 am

I’m with you on that one. I’d like to know the answer to that too.

Jen January 29, 2014 at 12:52 am

29 (2+9) your life path is 11. You are a very special soul!

Kiran kumar k n January 5, 2014 at 11:19 am

Hi, i need to know difference between 2,11,20 n 29 my future number after adding i’ll 29 ,plz tell me about 29

carina December 12, 2015 at 12:11 pm

There’s no 29. You have to do 2+9= 11 Your life path number is (11)

lii December 1, 2013 at 4:10 pm

mean maori mean

Oxyman August 7, 2013 at 4:44 pm

As a lifepath #2 I can say this page does make sense. now when do I get the prize I so await?

Oxyman August 7, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Actually according to your calc; I am 11. Thr Dr oz show lady today broke down the 2 + 9 = 11 and said further add 1+ 1 = 2 … but your site also said; An unhappy 11 will find themselves always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to pursue those goals. This means the 11 is stuck in the “visionary” stage of enlightenment, and probably needs to address fear issues. And this is so, yes.

Tamika Herring lifes path 11 August 4, 2013 at 8:09 am

yes this is me!

Shoba S M July 31, 2013 at 4:03 am

Hello Sir, My name is Shoba SM born on 16/02/1982 having birthdate as 7 and life path as 2 and my husband Saravanan babhu SJ born on 07/05/1980 having birth date as 7 and life path as 3. we got married on 11/09/2011. My name number is 7 (Shoba SM). We have lots of problems in our marriage life. Should i change my name number to make my marriage life better? Please help and advise.

D April 12, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Hi,
the fact that everyone wants to be an 11, even when they’re actually a 2, indicates the failing of numerology. All the people saying that 11 is a higher octave of 2, clinging to something to convince themselves that they’re super-evolved….sad

seven April 12, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Hi D, you echo my sentiments to a large extent, however, I would argue that it is not a failing of numerology, but rather of those who use it. cheers : )

Val March 6, 2013 at 5:08 pm

My birthday is October 6, 1993, does this mean I am an 11 or 2?

seven March 11, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Hi Val,

October = 10 = 1
06 = 6
1993 = 22

Your life path number = 1 + 6 + 22 = 29 = 11/2

Amit January 11, 2013 at 3:31 am

My birth date is 02-10-1991.
Wat can u say abt my future..n lyf? M facein big problems even in d easiest work n goals

seven January 11, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Hi Amit, your life path number is 5
feb = 2
10 = 1
1991 = 20 = 2

Total = 2 + 1 + 2 = 5

As for your future, I am sorry but that is not my expertise : )

Lisa December 17, 2012 at 2:02 am

Apparently, my little cousin (a kid I babysit sometimes), has this life path number. He is such a loving little one. When he tells me he loves me, I melt. I’ve never felt so much sincerity come from a child! I pray he doesnt grow up & lose this but then, I think of the look on his face. That’s something you can’t fake..

He insisted just the other day that if I or his older brother would not take him outside, he would just go by himself! XD I would’nt let him go, and he cried something awful. :[ I felt bad because I understood his urge to be outside. He wanted to play. So, I explained to him I would not take him out until he “calmed down” he did not understand the word calm, so I told him he had to talk to me for a couple of minuits first, and sure enough, he did what he needed to, to get what he wanted. What a beautiful little boy.

B October 21, 2012 at 9:45 am

Very accurate!

jamie October 13, 2012 at 11:57 pm

I have been trying to get into numerology and I am a little confuse. My birthday & year states that I am a 2 however I don’t believe I am a peace maker. I go agree fully with the whole senititve part. My birthday is july 20,1982. Do you have any advice or recommend any books I can read to learn more.

seven January 11, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Hi jamie,
july = 7
20 = 2
1982 = 20 = 2

Your life path number = 7 + 2 + 2 = 11/2 … a sensitive and intuitive number. Some books I recommend are on my left sidebar … at amazon.com.

Shatara June 17, 2013 at 11:20 pm

You should research chaldean numerology. It is more accurate than the pythagoras method. Using the chaldean method, your life path is a 9. This method adds the month and day of birth and not the year.

Shatara June 17, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Also, according to Mayan astrology, a new day begins at sunrise and not after midnight. If you were born before midnight the day of birth is not accurate on birth certificate. For example, my birthday is 4/17/1986. I was born at 3:55 a.m. so my birthday is truly 4/16/1986. This should help get the most accurate results possible.

Shatara June 17, 2013 at 11:45 pm

My apology but I meant if you were born before sunrise not midnight

shirley September 10, 2012 at 7:26 am

hello,
I’m quite confused about the way to calculate the life path number, born in June 18, 1994. Am I an 11 because after reading some articles bout it I felt I could really relate to it.

seven September 11, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Hi Shirley, I would calculate your life path number as follows:
June = 6
18 = 9
1994 = 23 = 5

Total them up to get your life path = 6 + 9 + 5 = 20/2

Shatara June 17, 2013 at 11:31 pm

You are a 6 using the chaldean method. June=6 + 18=9 6+9=15/6. Do not add the year. Also according to the mayans a new day starts at sunrise. If you were born before sunrise your true birthday is the previous day. For example, my bday is 4/17/1986 I was born at 3:55 a.m. so my b’day is actually 4/16/1986. This will help you get the most accurate results.

Lin September 9, 2012 at 11:07 am

Hello, will you please confirm if i am a 2 or an 11, i have had a few people and websites debate this. I will tell you i posess many of the traits you have written here and i am clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient. or a medium. Just curious Thanks. birthdate is November 16, 1964. Cheers.

seven September 9, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Hi Lin,
November = 11
16 = 7
1964 = 20 = 2

Total to get your life path number = 11 + 7 + 2 = 20/2. So your life path would be a 2, and your 3 cycles are 11, 7, and 2. In case you are wondering, mathematically speaking, life path number 2 is harder to achieve than the number 11.

take care

JoAnna October 4, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Interesting and a joy to meet other 11’s like myself. I can relate to all that you are saying. I have three master numbers in my birthchart.

hobbes August 6, 2012 at 10:06 am

my bday is 20-11-1978
Am I a master number eleven?

seven August 6, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Hi Hobbes,

11 = 11
20 = 2
1978 = 25 = 7

Total = 11 + 2 + 7 = 20/2 not 11/2. However, you do have the influence of the number 11 in your date of birth, and your first life cycle is 11.

Ghada June 19, 2012 at 4:04 am

what are the cycles numbers mean? mine are 8, 5 and 7 with number 2 for the life path.

seven June 19, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Hi Ghada, you can thing of the cycles as periods, or stages, in your life. Each cycle covers a range of years, with the first cycle beginning with your birth. The number of years in each cycle is dependent on your life path number, and your life path number is derived from the 3 cycles.

The cycles are covered in more detail in the numerology readings I provide for free … if you are interested, just fill in you information here – http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology-personality-reading/

Bobby Papoutsis January 21, 2012 at 12:11 pm

This is incorrect… according to a more accurate source that considers my time of birth, my life path number is a 7

seven January 21, 2012 at 6:00 pm

hi Bobby, there are different systems of numerolgoy out there, but your life path number is derived from your date of birth. Just curious who said your life path number wasn’t a 7 ???

Li January 11, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I’ve always been told I was an 11 but this site told me I was a 2. After reading both, I’ve decided I have to be an 11. This only barely describes me, whereas the 11 is entirely precise. I keep trying to re-read the description of 2 and it simply doesn’t click with me. Maybe I entered my information incorrectly, but it’s unlikely. I know my birthday pretty well lol. Tried it several times.. help?

seven January 11, 2012 at 9:02 pm

All 11’s are also 2s and they usually share many common traits, mainly the intuitive or sensitive parts. There are also other numbers in our numerological chart which have an influence on who, what and how we are … if you haven’t done so and are interested visit this page for a free personality reading – http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology-personality-reading/

Ed January 9, 2012 at 11:00 am

Interestingly the calculator says I’m a 4 and my wife is a 3. My 4 description matches my wife to a tee and her 3 description matches me

Debi November 6, 2013 at 9:56 am

I found the same to be true with my boyfriend. Have been seeking the significance of it to not avail.

Sanndra August 11, 2011 at 2:24 am

Happy and depressed, mood swing.It’s like smiling to complete strangers is fun sometimes but get irritated and feel weird at times. Everybody likes me at first sight and most hates me after getting to know me. I am friendly and helpful to anyone in need. I feel funny why do people dislike me after they know me, I don’t look down or treat anyone badly.Except that I do have answers to all their sarcastic questions .I can read people’s faces and have a feeling what they are thinking. I do all sort of things gardening, study astrology, tarot ,my brain like it’s always active need to know more, need to find out more and its very hard to relax. I have to make a daily routine that is in my head of what I am going to do today or tommorow, then only will things go smoothly and can relax and spend a nice day. I cannot just get up and say to myself I am going shopping today ,it will be a waste of time and money.i won’t like the things I bought, or I might have may more for what it cost. Can anyone explain to this madness. I cannot do anything out of the blue.

Omal December 7, 2011 at 10:52 am

Exactly what I’m ! Amazing knowing that its not a problem but a nature soothes my soul !

abigail May 25, 2013 at 7:17 pm

I’m Abigail Dominguez my birthday is on August 14 1996 and I have these. EXACT symptoms..I feel like I’m in a higher spiritual. Plain and I just need to do something, I feel like I’m part of something. So important

Zack August 5, 2011 at 12:45 am

To revert to the path of the two is to deny yourself the real potential of the life path 11. The 11 is an extreme path that you chose because it was nessesary to experience extremes for your growth.

Kendra June 20, 2012 at 11:18 am

I couldn’t agree more. I find your words very inspiring. Based on my birthday I am an 11 and although I do possess some qualities of the 11 life path, I find I am more of a two. I do not want this to be the case. I want to be more of an 11 but I don’t know how to make it happen. I am definitely stuck in the visionary stage. How do I make my dreams a reality? I know there is fear there, but I don’t know how to identify it properly or how to remedy it. I feel like I don’t know who I am. Any advice?

sam August 2, 2011 at 5:22 am

i’m an 11, happy and not miserable depressed etc but i’d still rather be a 2 because being an 11 is HECTIC and 2s seem more calm. you’ve described both numbers in the nicest way compared to other sites. thanks for your descriptions because its helped me figure out why i meet new people and ‘see’ that they’re sick or unwell or addicted to something, or hiding something. the other strange thing of being an 11 is having babies and children stare at me and smile, and strangers, all the time this happens even if i’m not smiling. i don’t mind this, it’s nice, lol but its always a bit weird and unexpected because i don’t know them. sometimes, seeing weird things in people is HORRIBLE because it’s like flashes of pictures or a movie right in front of my face and the person is standing there and i can only see the flashes, and i see they they’re TORMENTED or in FEAR or PAIN in broad daylight in the street on a normal sunny day, it’s a shock, especially if i’m trying to talk to them and even worse, pretend i don’t know what’s going on with them! (i don’t do drugs because my 11 brain doesn’t need it!) is this what you mean by ‘intuitive?’ do other 11s get this weird stuff too? and i think when the same numbers meet we tend to ‘recognise’ each other too, like a loud noise! is this normal?