Life Path Master Number 33

A birth date that reduces down to 33 is very rare. When it does happen you may be looking at a great and significant spiritual leader along the lines of the Dalai Lama (Life Path 22) or Gandhi (Life Path 9). Remember that a 33 is also a 6 life path, a very nurturing and responsible number.

33 is the Master Teacher. This individual's focus is on reaching the world and uplifting the loving energy of mankind. They are not concerned with personal ambition, and have great devotion to cause.

Life Path number 33 is signified by the word altruistic. This number has a high energy and is concerned with doing good in the world.

Those with Life Path number 33 want to use their life to raise the consciousness of as many people as possible. Their concern is the earth and all the people who live here. It's really a beautiful life path number. As you may have guessed few have it. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

The 33/6 life path will call you to leadership and responsibility. This may not always please you, but you'll have to make your peace with it.

The 33 individuals usually achieve fame through acts of kindness, tenderness and compassion that lead to the transformation of the world's consciousness. The details may vary. We could be talking about the Pope, we could be talking about a wonderful first-grade teacher.

If you are like the majority with life path 6, you will always be the best person to take charge of things. Your other choice is to sit back and criticize, so make your peace and just do it.

You have a good chance of being a great cook. You have the vision to dream it, and the organizational skills to do it right. It's a great way to relax. Besides, you love to eat!

You are always coming up with ideas that other people think are a bit "out there." Follow your instincts, and others will follow you. We'll end up with a kinder, gentler world.

Celebrities and Famous People with Life Path Number 33

Salma Hayek September 2, 1966
Meryl Streep June 22, 1949
Sinead O'Connor December 8, 1966
Abbott Handerson Thayer August 12, 1849
Francis Ford Coppola April 7, 1939
If you are unsure, or would like to verify, what your Life Path Number is, feel free to use my Life Path Calculator.

If you'd like to know how your Life Path Number is calculated, visit my How To Calculate Your Life Path Number page, or leave me a note below and I can help you out 😉

{ 55 comments… read them below or add one }

panos March 26, 2011 at 7:34 am

I would like to share something with everyone here. According to Seven’s Life Path calculator i am a 33/33 (DOB 27 february 1966) and everything i read for Life Path 33 is almost frightenly spot on for me. But don’t be so excited if you are also 33 (or disheartened if you are a 6). It only means that this POTENTIAL exists inside us. So far i have lived a totally ordinary life, working, trying to provide for my family etc. I always had that gut feeling that i should do something completely different in my life, but so far it didn’t happen. Maybe it wasn’t meant to, i don’t know. What i do know is that all that matters is to have the desire to be a better human being. Live a meaningful life, care for other people and don’t worry about such things. Oh, and thanks for the great site Seven !

Ebonita March 16, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Hi Seven! It’s me again! Lol. I just found out my best friend is a 33 as well (12-26-1984). This is amazing! Thanx Seven!

Jaimee March 14, 2011 at 9:48 am

My bday is February 7, 1995. This one website said I am a 33, I just want to make sure…Do you have to rise to be a religious teacher? I wanted to become famous through singing.

seven March 14, 2011 at 6:11 pm

according to my calculation you are a 6 … 2/7/1995 = 2 + 7 + (1+9+9+5) = 2 + 7 + (24) = 2 + 7 + (2 + 4) = 2 + 7 + 6 = 15/6

Ebonita March 9, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Thanx! I think that is so neat! I have always had a special connection with my sister. We actually used to say we were twins. I really enjoyed the personal reading you made for me. I have had to face so much adversity in my life and I finally feel like I am on the right path! Your reading was indeed “eerily accurate”. This is the best numerology website in my opinion…and I am afterall a 33. Thanx Seven!

Ebonita March 8, 2011 at 1:53 pm

My DOB is 05/24/1984 and my sisters 05/22/1986 Are we both 33’s…How rare is this?

seven March 8, 2011 at 6:43 pm

that’s correct… i’d say that’s pretty cool : )

sebastian November 11, 2011 at 11:41 pm

funny me and my sister have that number too

H G March 7, 2011 at 8:57 am

Hi , my birth date is 6-4-1985 .
life path 33 .
birth number 6
name number is 6
My friend’s friend who happens to be a trainee numerologist says that this is unique.
Please guide me .

seven March 7, 2011 at 8:34 pm

@ HG …. your life path number is SIX not 33. 6/4/1985 = 6 + 4 + (23) = 6 + 4 + 5 = 15 = 6.

roja November 17, 2011 at 2:50 am

where does the idea of reducing the birth year down again instead of adding up the total value come from. i have never seen this way of calculating before?

roja November 17, 2011 at 2:54 am

nevermind seven. i saw your post below, thanks!

Gabe March 6, 2011 at 3:39 am

what number am I? my bday is 04/24/1985

seven March 7, 2011 at 8:30 am

@Gabe … you are a SIX: 4/24/1985 = 4 + 6 + 5 = 15/6

Ariel February 26, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Thanks for the clarification, have a great weekend 😉

Ariel February 26, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Hi! need your help, I was born on 09/14/1972. So, I guess my number is 33/6. Am I right?

seven February 26, 2011 at 10:54 pm

9 + (1+4) + (1 + 9 + 7 + 2)
= 9 + 5 + 19
= 9 + 5 + 10
= 9 + 5 + 1
= 15 = 6

mcendale February 26, 2011 at 3:22 pm

To be a life path number 33 your year has to add to 22 and month/date 11 = 33/33 (thats rare)
There are only a few years that will add to that 5 to be exact.
Austin it seems to me that if you were a 33 life number and rare you would not be complaining but your a 33/6 (not a complete 33 thats the difference). You just rambled on bullshit before you speak next get your facts right.

Aviroop February 18, 2011 at 4:49 am

Thank you for the lovely section for number 33’s…i am myself no. 33 as my DOB is 05/24/1984…I try to get rid of this Leadership thing of my life….and wants to flow with the wind…but life always gives me challenges and puts me in the situation wherein i have no choice other than LEading the way.
Thanks a ton…

Christie February 12, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Hi… I have an interesting question. Birthday 11-17-1967.
In your calculations I’m a 42/6, I think. But I’m a pretty well known healer (spontaneuosly heal people and other interesting phenemena) and teacher of raising consciousness on the planet. I only say that to show you what I’m up to. I’ve had other people read this and it seems split down the middle to how to calculate me. I’m not into the ego part of the question.. Feel no need to be recognized as a “master”. But I am curious. Do you have any opinion on this? Maybe I just chose to ride the bigger wave of energy of 33?

seven February 13, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Hi Christie,

I’ve been pondering the calculation methods for life path numbers for some time. I think in one of the responses above I went over why I use the method that I use as opposed to others. In reality no one person knows, or is even truly qualified to say, what is the “correct” method of calculating your life path number.

I was looking at the different calculation methods, and although I prefer my method, because it is more selective, I had a thought of trying to figure out the influence of the master number in those who are a master number according to some calculations, but not according to my preferred method.

Taking your date as an example 11/17/1967 we’ll calculate your life path using pretty much every possible option … let me know I f I missed one. I should note that I am not sure how many numerologists would think this as valid at all, but …

11+17+1967 = 1995 = 24/6
11+8+23 = 42/6
11+8+5=24/6 (this is my preferred method)
2+8+5 = 15/6
2+8+23 = 33
1+1+1+7+1+9+6+7 = 33

The result here is that you are a 33 one third of the time … so one could argue that the number 33 definitely has an influence. Furthermore, your life path number is but one of many numbers that make you, you. If, for example, I look at your three life cycles, your first cycle, from birth until the age of 30, is 11 … you are obviously passed that cycle now, but for you this would have been a time of spiritual expansion … hence you being more inclined to seek that which you now teach, and as you said, ride the bigger wave : )

In the end, I believe that what is written in numbers should be looked upon as a guide rather than something which is written in stone. We are who we believe we are … to put it simply … “I think, therefore I am” … makes sense to me : )

Brigitte February 10, 2011 at 11:38 am

Thanks to inform me ,Im from Europe I just want to ask why people all around the
whole globe see this 11:11 all the time?
Have this some meaning in numerology?

seven February 10, 2011 at 12:30 pm

there are lots of different theories about 11:11 … this article summarizes many of the questions you may have, have a look : )

Brigitte February 10, 2011 at 1:44 am

I think the month and the day have to be 11 or 22, and the year have to be 22 or 11
Soo 11+22=33 If I know right.

seven February 10, 2011 at 10:02 am

That’s correct, you are a 33 : )

Brigitte February 10, 2011 at 1:38 am

Hi Everyone
I born 2/9/1975 I think Im 33.
I see 11:11 all the time.
Can you tell me whats going on?

Jaie February 9, 2011 at 10:38 am

My DOB is 9/11/1957 – I have been told I am a true 33…is this correct? Thank you.

seven February 9, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Hi Jaie …
9/11/1957 = 9 + 11 + 22 = 42 = 6 (this is the method I use).
other methods 9/11/1957 = 9 + 2 + 4 = 15 = 6 or 9 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 7 = 33 (this is the least accurate method )

Christiane January 26, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Thanks Miso. It’s odd though, i’d say 8 our of 10 calculators call me a 33.

seven January 28, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Hi Christiane … I know what you mean. Initially, I myself used other methods of calculating your life path number, only to realize that it resulted in many more people with a master number than one would have thought possible. If you notice the poll on my site, which I set up just out of pure curiosity, the numbers make somewhat of a sense, although I believe it is biased towards 7’s (due to my domain name) and master numbers, as I think the people with those numbers are more inclined to search out what their numbers are all about … there are either a lot of 11’s out there, or just a lot of 11’s finding this site 😉 Getting back to the method of calculating … the method I use now, which is based on 3 cycles, makes more sense to me … it is more selective and results in a more realistic distribution of numbers. If I didn’t use this method, the numbers for the master numbers in my poll would be more than double of what they currently are, I’ve seen it happen.

Christiane January 25, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Hi. I used the Life Path calculator and it says I am a 6. I’ve had some websites/people tell me I am a 24/6 and some tell me I am a 33/6, just depending on the method. Your calculator didn’t tell me I am a 33 so does that mean I am a 24/6 instead? DOB 08/25/1971
Thank you!

seven January 25, 2011 at 9:04 pm

yeap … 08/25/1971 = 8/7/18 = 8+7+9 = 24/6

Joshua January 25, 2011 at 9:38 am

Hello miso, I’m Josh and I was wondering if I had a 33 life path..
my birthday is October 25th, 1996. On some calculators they said I was a 6 and on others it said 33. Also, I checked my soul urge number and it was a 11 if I put my name as a vowel. It is 22 if I had it as a consonants.

I tried your method and I got a 6 and 33 (?)
So here it goes, 10/25/1996 = 1/7/25 = 1+7+7 = 1+5 = 6
And the other is 1+0+2+5+1+9+9+6 = 33.
Now the weird thing is, I keep seeing 33s ALOT in my life, I do see lots of 11s and 22s but 33s the most.

Josh

seven January 25, 2011 at 10:00 am

Hi Josh,
According to what i would use in your reading you are a 6. your first calculation is the “correct” method … 10/25/1996 = 1/7/25 = 1+7+7 = 1+5 = 6

Raelee January 25, 2011 at 4:01 am

My Life path number is 33, and I just found out that my 3yr old is a 22, a very strong person with plenty of determination, what advice can you give me on seeing that he reaches his full potential, also mine as well?

seven January 25, 2011 at 7:10 am

Hi Raelee,
I am not one to give life advice … in the end, all these numbers are after all just numbers, and it is up to us to choose who we become. You know what to do : )

Hayley January 17, 2011 at 6:01 pm

My birthday is 2/9/1993. I reduced the year which reduces to 22 and if you add 2 and 9 you get 11 which by then you add both those together, you get 33.
But if i could ask a question…my soul urge is 33 also, my quiet self is 11 and if you add those two together, you get 44 for my expression. My birth name at first is Hayley Marie Quinn. I was born before my parents were married so i had my moms maiden name. Once my parents got married, my last name was changed. But what interests me is that my numbers all are master numbers. Does that mean something?

Brett January 11, 2011 at 3:32 pm

I do not see how using your method ie “correct method” you can get 33

if you reduce each cycle the most you could end up with would be 9/9/9 or 27 = 9

to add up to 33 you would need 11 / 11/ 11 but reducing you get 2/2/2 = 6

Please show me a birthdate that using the “correct” method adds up to 33, as i do not believe it is possible using the method listed as being “correct”.

Please do not misunderstand my tone I am only curious to see if it can be done.

seven January 11, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Hi Brett,

If you read my first response to Austin, or even the comment from Georgia (just above yours) , anytime you get a master number (11,22,33) you do not reduce it any further.

so your easy example: someone who was born November 11, 1901 = 11/11/11 = 33
another example February 22, 1998 = 2 / 22 / 27 = 2/22/9 = 33

my life path calculator will give you the correct life path so if you’d like, feel free to experiment with different numbers. I do find it easier, however, to see the patterns on a piece of paper 😉

hope that helps

Georgia January 5, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Hello Everyone,
Fellow 33’s….we should all join on this face book page for 33 life paths! 33 is completely different than 6..although 33’s do share some aspects of the 6… Being a 33 gives you the ability to use your gift of a 6 (which many are stuck on) and also the ability to use the 33/christ consciousness.

To answer the questions above… whenever numbers are added up to 11,22 or 33…they do not reduce.

When your birth date comes to a certain life path number..it doesn’t mean you ARE that number..it means that if you choose the given life path, you will get the most out of life, the happiest you can be, the most you can achieve would be to follow that path. It is your vibration.

RayRay January 4, 2011 at 12:05 am

Hi, my DOB is 12/28/1991. I’ve been adding them 1+2+2+8+1+9+9+1=33. Am I a 33 or a 6? Should I then be adding 3+3=6? Please tell me if I’m a 33 or a 6 and how you got that number, thanks!

seven January 4, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Hi Ray, please read my reply to Austin’s question above for clarification. you are a 6 though:

12/28/1991 = 1+2 / 2+8 / 1+9+9+1 = 3 / 10 / 20 = 3 / 1+0 / 2+0 = 3 + 1 + 2 = 6

Dimple khapra January 2, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Thanks but most of 6 have similar qualities of 33.so it’s not much of a difference.but most of times I have calculated it comes to 33.thanks anyways

Wimal EzhilanD December 31, 2010 at 9:32 pm

my dob is 06.01.1988 (india-chennai) , birth path is 6 and life path is 33 , I have double 6’s in my birth date.
Aint i so lucky? 🙂 🙂
– Wimal Ezhilan D

seven January 1, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Hi Wimal, you are actaully not a 33. Using the proper method you get
6+1+26 = 6+1+8=15 = 6

If you are getting a 33 you are not using the correct method and there would be very many 33s out there, and not so many 6’s.

Dimple khapra December 30, 2010 at 10:03 pm

My birthdate is 9 October 1985 .m a bit confused if my master number is 33 or 6.can anyone clear about this

seven December 31, 2010 at 1:57 pm

read my reply to Austin above to explain how to get your life path … but you are a 6

9/10/1985 = 9 + 1 + 5 = 15 = 6

Austin December 25, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Well thank you for clearing that up for me, I really do appreciate getting a response because that doesn’t happen very often(at least in my experience). I do have another question about master numbers, is it possible for people to have a master number life path, or progress into a master life path number, not through intention or aspiration or anything like that , for example my birthdate 12/30/1989 could I ever or could I even be a 33 life path. I know that sounds arrogant, I’m not trying be arrogant or anything either, just a question is all..

seven December 25, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Hmmm … no-one can really become a certain number. I mean if you use my method then you are a 6 and cannot be a 33/6. However, the life path number is just one number, and there are many aspects that affect who we are and who we become, not just a single number … if you look at it realistically, about one out of ten people share the same life path number as you, but that doesn’t mean they are like you at all. I am a 7 and in some freakish way it describes me very accurately, but there are many 7’s for whom the life path number description does not even remotely come close, and in this case one could say they are on the wrong path in life.

Have I done a personality profile reading for you? If not, just fill out the form on my personality reading page. Some people find them eerily accurate. In the end, I believe that although our destiny may be written for us, we still have the choice to decide our own fate …i.e. we are all going to die eventually, but how and when depends on the choices we make, the fate we choose … well maybe, and not necessarily all the time but just as an example 😉 … anyway, a little off topic

Austin December 24, 2010 at 7:31 pm

oh and just so this page is accurate, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi “Gandhi is often referred to as Mahatma Gandhi”* Has a life path of 9, (2 October 1869) not 33, and neither is The Dalai Lama he is fact a 4 Life Path(6 July 1935).

Sources Cited:

seven December 25, 2010 at 10:05 am

As to your second statement, you are correct. Both my life path calculator and my logic do give out those answers. The example personality reading clearly states that Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’s life path is a 9. 10/2/1869 = 10 + 2 + 6 = 18 = 9.

I think the beginning of this article is a little misleading, as i think it simply meant to imply that those are the type of people who you might see as having a life path 33 …

As for Dalai Lama 6/7/1935 = 6 + 7 + 9 = 22 … so he is actually 22/4 … seems like it fits him 🙂

Austin December 24, 2010 at 7:16 pm

How is it even possible to “reduce” down to 33? If you reduce the absolute highest you can get is 27(9+9+9=27) because if you one reduce, you reduce them all… So either 33 life path is caculated without reducing or it is not an actual life path number at all… And in all honesty, the reason I ask is because my birthday is 12/30/1989 straight across equals 33, however that does not mean I do have a 33 life path, just like not all 11s or 22s are in fact 11s and 22s, because in actuality most(though not all of course) people vibrate at the lower frequency life path, that does not make them any less or any more than any other life path number it is just a statemnet of fact.. Sorry for the rambling, just wanted to be clear 🙂

seven December 25, 2010 at 9:50 am

Hi Austin,

Thanks for the inquiry. I’ll try to be thorough, as others have asked me this before.

Your life path can be calculated using different methods. The one used by myself relies on the idea that your life path is based on 3 cycles. I believe this is referred as the “old” or “traditional” method of calculating your life path number, and I believe it is more precise. I am also sure there might be those who would argue otherwise. Regardless, to calculate your life path number, using your date of birth and this method, the best way is to use examples, followed by an explanation : )

This is the “correct” method:
[a] 12 / 30 / 1989 = 3 / 3 / 27 = 3 + 3 + 9 = 1 + 5 = 6
…you reduce each number for the month, day, and year to a single number, then you add the final 3 reduced numbers and the result is reduced again. If at any time in the calculation you encounter a master number (11, 22, or 33) you do not reduce it any further.

In order for you to get 33 out of your birth date you used the following logic:
[b] 12 / 30 / 1989 = 3 + 3 + 27 = 33/6
or
[c] . 1+2+3+0+1+9+8+9 =33/6
… and in either case you would be a 33 and a 6. I say six because you still are a 6, except you are also a 33, just as 11’s are also 2’s, and 22’s are also 4’s.

another way you could calculate your number is as follows:
[d] 12 / 30 / 1989 = 12 + 30 + 1989 = 2031 = 2 + 0 + 3 + 1= 6 , but this is not the “correct” method either, and I’m sure some might argue otherwise

Using someone’s else birthday as an example:
7 / 29 / 1964
[d] correct way 7 + 11+2 = 20 = 2
[e] incorrect: 7+29+1964= 2000 = 2
[f] incorrect: 7+2+9+1+9+6+4=38=11=2 = 11/2
[g] incorrect: 7+2+2 =11=2 = 11/2
[h] incorrect: 7+11+20= 38 =11=2 = 11/2
Notice that in I have not reduced the 11 to a 2 because it is a master number. Each of the 3 numbers (7, 11, and 2) represents a cycle or a period in your life. Using other calculation methods, you are not taking into account these 3 cycles.

If you don’t use the 3 cycle method, you will actually get many more people thinking they are 11, 22 or 33 when they are not. I realized that when my poll on this site was indicating much more master numbers than I thought possible. I had a small bug in the algorithm I wrote that wasn’t catching the master number on the second reduction, and although the reports I give out, were still correct, my life path calculator was not completely accurate. I went over each of my readings, and tallied all the results to properly recalibrate the poll that I have running on this site. This was when there were about 400 poll submissions … as a side note that poll is a little biased towards 7’s due to my domain name I believe 🙂

.. regarding your last statement,and if I’m taking your meaning correctly, I completely agree… as is stated on this site … having a master number “ doesn’t make one person any more special. It simply means that these people have many more obstacles and challenges along the way, and accordingly have the potential to achieve something that much more powerful in their lifetime.” … and even that is subject to interpretation, these are after all only numbers 😉

Tim February 9, 2012 at 2:05 pm

OK… i’m with Austin… what is a “correct” way of reducing the numbers down to get to a 33… if you use what is called the “correct” way, there is no way there could ever be a 33 because the highest number is 9 and if someone’s finaly numbers were all 9’s the highest number would be 27??? so I understand that 33 is a higher vibration of 6 but if you don’t calculate all numbers, there is no way to ever get to 33… my bday is 06/10/1979

seven February 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Tim, seems like you did not read my explanation, or looked around this site for any explanations – such as here http://seventhlifepath.com/how-to-calculate-your-life-path-number/, for example. Since master numbers are NOT reduced you can end up with 11 or 22 within the calculation. Someone born November 11, 1901, has a life path 33 … just an easy example for you.

In your case 6/10/1979 = 6 + (10) + (1979) = 6 + 1 + (26) = 6 + 1 + 8 = 15/6