Life Path Number Calculator

Pythagorean Numerology System
  • i) enter your date of birth
    ii) press NEXT button
Life Path Number is derived from your FULL Date of Birth, and is considered one of the most important Core Numbers in Numerology.

The numbers used in numerology to indicate one's Life Path Number run from 1 to 9, with the exception of Master Numbers 11, 22, and 33. Master numbers have "extra strength", or double the pulling power of single digits. These numbers are given more challenges, and in return have greater potential.

All types of people can have a master number, and it doesn't make one person any more special. It simply means that these people have many more obstacles and challenges along the way, and accordingly have the potential to achieve something that much more powerful in their lifetime.
If you have any questions regarding how your Life Path Number was calculated, or the calculation method used, please visit our page on How to Calculate your Life Path Number ... and feel free to leave us a note in the comment section below.

While Life Path Number is derived from our Date of Birth, and is considered one of the most important numbers within our Numerology Chart, our Full Birth Name also greatly influences our overall being.

3 CORE NUMBERS derived from our FULL BIRTH NAME
Other numbers in your chart also have an influence on who you are and who you might become. If you are interested, sign up for a Free Personality Profile Reading. We offer these detailed Numerology Readings completely free ...
As far as Life Path Number Compatibility goes, there are certain numbers that complement each other better than others. If you are looking to learn more, try our Life Path Compatibility Calculator.

... And if you are interested in a complete Numerology Compatiblity Relationship Analysis we do offer those as well at a cost of $10 each.

Numerology Compatibility Reading

Life Path Number Compatibility

FREE CALCULATOR

service provided by seventhlifepath.com

Discover the Patterns in Your Birth Date and Name

free service provided by numerologist.com

What's

Attitude/Sun Number

Attitude Sun Number number

Free Numerology Profile Readings

service provided by seventhlifepath.com

1. Unsure

2. The Life Path Number Calculater is not working on this page 😢

• Hi Margaret, can you be more specific? I don't seem to have any problems with it. Are you on your home computer or mobile device?

3. Need life path reading

4. When will I be rich

5. Awesome

6. Hi
    Yesterday I completed your introductory numerology quiz.
    I am confused, as I gave my birth name and date of birth. ALISON JOAN FISHER 22.12.52
    I have changed my name completely less than two years ago through numerology and there was no place or request to supply my current name and the significance of the changed vibrations. The Paypal form was tentatively offering my birth name for completion of the purchase of a more detailed reading.
    Please can you advise me about how to incorporate my new name in a reading and validate the significance and relevance.
    Alexanndra Valentino

• Hi Alexanndra. We do not charge for our free readings so I am thinking you are probably mistaking our site with one of the advertisers, and unfortunately I cannot help you out in this case. However, you can sign up for our full free readings at the following page where you can also submit your current name - https://seventhlifepath.com/numerology-personality-reading/ ... no payment or anything else required.

Hope that helps : )

7. Hey what’s mine and my Hubby’s
    Mine
    05 05 1996

Her
    09th 11 1994

• Hi ...
      For you - 5 + 5 + 7 = 17 = 8
      For her - 9 + 11 + 5 = 25 = 7

8. Hi i would love to know my life path number
    22 June 1985

• That would be ...
      22 = 22 (master numbers are not reduced within the calculation)
      June = 6