Personality Number is one of the five core numbers that include your Life Path Number, Expression(aka Destiny) Number, Heart's Desire(aka Soul Urge), and Day Number (the day you were born on).
Each letter in your name is given a single digit number, based on the chart below.
Your Personality number is derived from the consonants of your full name at birth.
To calculate your Personality number, assign each consonant of your name a number from the chart.
Do this separately for your First Name, Middle Name (if you have one), and Last Name (Surname). For each of your names add the numbers up separately, reducing them down to a single digit value. When you have the numbers for each of your names, add these up and again reduce to a single digit to come up with your Personality Number.
Note: If at any time in your calculations you encounter a master number (11,22, or 33) do not reduce it any further.
What about the letter Y?The letter Y is a bit tricky to use. Sometimes it is considered a vowel and at other times a consonant, depending on how it is used and how it sounds within the name.
When to use the letter "Y" as a VOWEL
- when Y serves as a vowel and sounds like a vowel , or when Y is the only vowel in the syllable (Mary, Carolyn, Betty)
- when Y precedes another vowel in a syllable and provides the vowel sound (Bryan, Wyatt)
- when Y follows another vowel, and it doesn't provide for a separate vowel sound (Murray, Hayley)
- when the syllable already has another vowel (except when Y precedes another vowel in a syllable and provides the vowel sound)
- when the Y is used in place of a J sound ( Yamaha, Toyota, Yoda)
Example Calculation 1: John Winston Lennon
Example Calculation 2: Oprah Gail Winfrey
Numerology Relationship Compatibility Analysis