Life Path Number Compatibility Calculator

Enter Your and Your Partner's Dates of Birth and Hit the NEXT Button ...

You might notice that master numbers (11, 22, and 33) are handled differently when examining your Life Path number compatibility. They are reduced to their single digit values, so if your Life Path number is 11, 22, or 33, we use your number as it would be reduced to a single digit 2, 4, or 6 ... respectively.

More information on How to Calculate your Life Path Number
Life Path Compatibility Table Summary
Your Life Path NumberVery Good CompatibilityOK CompatibilityCould go either wayChallenging
combination
13, 52, 61, 7, 94, 8
22, 4, 81, 3, 675, 9
31, 52, 3, 6, 94, 87
42, 86, 73, 41, 5, 9
51, 3, 7562, 4, 8, 9
66, 91, 2, 3, 4, 85, 7
75, 741, 2, 6, 93, 8
82, 4, 8631, 5, 7, 9
96, 931, 72, 4, 5, 8

Select from the above number combinations for short definition page. Use the Life Path Compatibility Calculator above for a more precise evaluation.

RELATIONSHIP COMPATIBILITY ...

If you are interested in a much more in-depth analysis, try our full Numerology Compatibility Readings that also discuss your 4 Core numbers, and how they relate to one another in terms of your overall potential as a couple ...

Relationship Compatibility Reading

FREE NUMEROLOGY APP

with numerologist Hans Decoz

FREE DAILY FORECASTS and more

Free Numerology Profile Readings

service provided by seventhlifepath.com

1. Question I met a fello who's number are LP 4, Attitude 2 and Day 6 and my numbers are LP 9, Att 4 and 2 Day somebody has to know whether we would get along just fine or if we would clash, I ask because I dated someone who had the same numbers as this fello except he was born on a 5 day which I felt threw everything off! he drank, gambled, didn't want to get married, drove with no license etc. aside from him doing dumb things we understood each other and are good friends to this day. Somebody has to know whether this 4,2,6 combo would work with my 9,4,2 combo!

2. I am a 7.. he is a 8.. it says challenging.. that doesn't mean we aren't meant.. right?

• No, that's not what it means : ) You can have less compatible number pairs that can have a very happy life together, just as much as there are those who on paper are very compatible yet will not have a lasting, or happy relationship. I believe my answer to Tracy just below also answers some of your question.

3. So im a life path 2/11 and my husband is life path 5 and it says we are not very compatable but we have been together for 14 years!! Explain that!

• Hi Tracy, definitely, just because two life path numbers are not considered "compatible", as we say, it doesn't mean the two of you are not meant to be together, or that you will not be happy together either. These ratings should be looked at more in terms probability, or likelihood, that there is a greater chance of discord or friction perhaps, and as such you are more likely to have to deal with obstacles and challenges in your relationship that can cause it to fail. Hope that makes sense. Also there are other numbers within the chart that influence your overall compatibility, and depending on what they are, they may offset the lower life path compatibility rating.

• Thanks Tracy! I am seeing a number 11/2 and we really want this to work but the results are dismal. Your comment acts as a ray of hope. Also another thought that keeps bothering me is that his ex girlfriend of 7 years has the same life path 11/2 as his which makes me wonder if I should even be in this relationship. Please help.

4. Anxious to know.

5. I am 5, hubby is 1, we are excellent.

6. I've been trying to work out what would be an excellent match with my birth date, but nothing comes up as better than very good. So when I do it for other people's birth dates there is Matches that equal to excellent why is there no such good match with my date of birth

7. Yeah