Life Path Number Compatibility Calculator

It is well known that our Life Path Number is considered the most important and influential number within our Numerology Chart, and as such, the compatibility of your Life Path Number with that of your partner’s can have a major impact on your overall relationship.

However, your Life Path Number is only one of the four Core Numbers that include the Expression, Heart’s Desire, and Personality Numbers. Combined, these four numbers can give us a much broader and more accurate estimation of your overall compatibility versus using just our Life Path Numbers alone.

If you are interested in such an in-depth analysis, sign up for a Full Numerology Compatibility Reading. This Compatibility Analysis combines your Life Path, Expression, Heart's Desire and Personality Numbers, and shows you how they relate to one another in terms of your overall potential as a couple ...

FULL NUMEROLOGY COMPATIBILITY READING ...

You might also notice that master numbers (11, 22, and 33) are handled differently when examining your Life Path number compatibility. Master Numbers are reduced to their single digit base values, so if your Life Path number is 11, 22, or 33, we use your number as it would be reduced to a single digit 2, 4, or 6 ... respectively.

More information on How to Calculate your Life Path Number
Life Path Compatibility Table Summary
Your Life Path NumberVery Good CompatibilityOK CompatibilityCould go either wayChallenging
combination
13, 52, 61, 7, 94, 8
22, 4, 81, 3, 675, 9
31, 52, 3, 6, 94, 7, 8
42, 86, 73, 41, 5, 9
51, 3, 7562, 4, 8, 9
66, 91, 2, 3, 4, 85, 7 ...
75, 741, 2, 6, 3, 98
82, 4, 8631, 5, 7, 9
96, 931, 72, 4, 5, 8

Select from the above number combinations for short definition page. Use the Life Path Compatibility Calculator above for a more precise evaluation.

Numerology Compatibility Analysis

Your Numerology Chart Summary

free service provided by seventhlifepath.com

Numbers in Numerology

Learn about their Vibration, Attributes and Meaning

Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1

November Free Numerology Offers and Events

services provided by numerologist.com

Your guide to the most meaningful events and noteworthy numerology days of 2020

Grab your FREE 2020 Cosmic Calendar

numerology repeating numbers handbook
Repeating Numbers & The Hidden Messages From The Universe

FREE Repeating Numbers Handbook

1. what is somewhat of coin toss meaning...

• It is another way of saying 50/50 ... or 50%

2. Brilliant!!!!

3. Thank you

4. Nice

5. me and ex partner were good numbers but failed. = 11 and 11 -10 years
    now him and his new partner are 11 and 5 - 1 year
    I wonder if 1 and 11 are a good match.... asking for a friend 😛

6. Very good

7. 9 and 4 Just celebrated 36 yrs very very challenging relationship the man is a complete bore. We have never taken a vacation together he won’t go anywhere he has cut ties with his family hated any friend I made so I just gave up but I have to say 10 years into our marriage I got really sick and have stayed sick from a couple of autoimmune diseases and that man has been my angel. But man I just want to cut loose.

8. hi you seem to be one of the most accurate sites iv researched in personal experience. but as far as relationahip compatibility, could you possibly make a list of what numbers go best or worst with. iv been making a personal journal and would like this info in it to be accurate.

• Hi Erin, if you are on a standard desktop computer, you should see a table with all the numbers and their ratings relative to one another. If you are using a phone or another mobile device, that table is not visible because of viewing limitations ... but you can use the life path compatibility calculator provided and it will tell you what the ratings are for each number pairing. Hope that helps : )

9. Just curious on compatibility

10. Hi,
    When calculating your soul, destiny and personality number do you use the surname on your birth certificate or your blood line surname.
    On my birth certificate is my Stepfathers surname. He never adopted me but I was still given his surname and it was put on my birth certificate as he was my elder half sisters blood father and my mum wanted us to have the same surname.
    I have always used his surname until the day I married. I have never used my blood fathers surname.
    Thank you for your help.

• Hi Linda. use the full name on your birth certificate.

Submit a Comment