• Numerology Chart Summary and Free Reading

• Your Birth Name
    • Your Current/Short Name

Readings are delivered to the email provided in PDF format within 2 to 4 days
What is included in the Free Reading?
The Personality Profile Reading includes full explanation and meaning of the following numerology numbers based on your Birth Date and Full Name:
  • MATURITY
  • RATIONAL THOUGHT
  • CORNERSTONE
  • SUBCONSCIOUS SELF
  • CHALLENGES
  • PINNACLES
  • CYCLES
Who makes these readings?
The Numerology Readings we provide are based on the teachings of Master Numerologist Hans Decoz. Free App available.
When will I get my Numerology Reading?
It usually takes between 2 to 4 days to get the readings out to you so please be patient. If you'd like to Make a Donation, you will be moved ahead of the line and you can expect your reading within 24 hours.
I made a mistake ... can I change it?

You can re-submit your correct information using the same email you used the first time, or you can reply to the confirmation message you should be receiving.

Didn't receive a confirmation message? ... please check your spam/junkmail folders : )

It has been a few days, and I still didn't get my reading : (

Have you checked your email's junk and spam folders? Gmail account users are more likely to have this happen.

Nothing in your Spam Folder? ... You should have received a confirmation message on the day you submitted your information. If you did not, then we did not get your information either, and you will have to resubmit your details again.

I received a confirmation message, but there is nothing in the junkmail ...Sometimes it takes up to 4 days to get a reading out to you. If it's been more than that something must have gone wrong. You can forward the confirmation message to me and I will get your reading out to you.

Privacy

Any personal information you submit on this website, such as is needed to receive your free and paid for numerology reports, is NOT shared with anyone, specially not any 3rd party vendors. It goes against our very strong personal beliefs and values.

Please refer to out Privacy Page for more details.

Numerology Compatibility Reading

Heart's Desire/Soul Urge

hearts-desire-soul-urge-number

Personality
Number

personality-numerology-number

Discover the Patterns in Your Birth Date and Name

free service provided by numerologist.com

1. Thank you šŸ™

• You are very welcome šŸ™‚

2. Much gratitude for the help and guidance you are providing to all! Thank you thank you thank you and god bless!

3. Finding purpose

4. Iā€™m interested in my numerology reading

• If you submitted your information you should be receiving it within 2 to 4 days. You should check your spam/junkmail folder if you didn't receive it in due time.

Hope that helps : )

5. Thank you for the website! I was wondering, how all the readings apply when you use a pen name for your work and/or changed your name at some point in your life...
    more insight on this topic would be much appreciated! thank you again!! warm regards, Leoa

• Hi Leoa,

In Pythagorean numerology, which is what we use on our site, the majority of the numbers within your numerological chart are derived either from your date of birth, or your FULL birth name. The short name (or changed name through marriage, etc..) only influences couple of minor numbers within the overall reading.

Hope that answers your question.

6. Thank you

7. Hi ma'am I see that is says your site will be up and running the first week in December. I don't mind donating and honestly you cam take your time with the readings but I just wanted to know if I should wait until the site is available to enter my information or should I donate now?

• Hi Candace, the submission form for the free numerology readings is now available. Donations are very much appreciated. Thank you.

8. Tanx

• I have no 9's anywhere in my free numerology report and I struggle to get things finished. If I change my name, would that change my luck finishing stuff if there are more 9s involved?

9. Hey
    Just wanted to say I Love the new Look.
    But I do miss the old look.
    Thats the saturn influence in me.

• Well thank you : ) Yes it was time to update to a responsive website design, and we were short on time so we kept it relatively simple, but there are still many incremental changes to be made in due time.

10. Is there a medium or psychic I can talk to on here?

• Hi Elizabeth, we don't offer clairvoyant services here, but we do have a link up in the main header menu to a 3rd party website.

If you can't find it you can also CLICK HERE