FREE NUMEROLOGY CHART SUMMARY

Your Numerology Chart Summary includes the calculation methods and short introduction to your Life Path, Expression, Heart’s Desire and Personality Numbers. It gives you a summary of 27 Numbers in your Numerology Chart and a Balance Graph indicating the distribution of the Numbers 1 to 9 within the overall chart it-self. If interested, an in-depth Numerology Reading is available for purchase at the end of the summary | sample reading
    • Your Birth Name
    • Your Current/Short Name

Numerology Compatibility Analysis

If you enjoyed your Numerology Chart Summary, you might like the Free Numerology Service from numerologist.com ...
... no reading required!!! 😉

Discover the Patterns in Your Birth Date and Name

free service provided by numerologist.com

Numbers in Numerology

Learn about their traits, attributes and meaning

Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1

1. I want to request reading for my Korean friend but how his name is pronounced and it's romanization (English language) is different so how should I fill the fields?

• To the best of your abilities : ) I'd recommend getting a numerology reading done in the region where the name originated from, as their numerology system is based upon their alphabet as well. Sorry I can't really help you out more.

• 🙂

2. Thank You in advance!

3. i would like to know if the partner I involed is serious

4. I need to know my purpose, my life has been pretty un-purposeful last year and have gone through some very hard times in last year, my whole world has done a 360 and I've lost myself along the way. So thank you for this opportunity to see my purpose i could use some guidelines to work with before I lose my mind. So thank you and I can't wait.

• How did you ultimately know what it was you were put on this earth to do?

5. Interesting to see what my purpose is in life

6. I’m interested in my life purpose.

• Don't we all : ) ... perhaps it is the journey itself that IS the purpose.

7. I'd like know what my life purpose is please ☺

8. Thank you .

• You are welcome : )

9. Thank you so much for your reports. I have gotten one for myself and one for each of my adult children. For the most part, the reports are spot on! I have a lot of studying to do to see what makes each of us tick and how we can better our relationships with one another! Great stuff!

Submit a Comment