FREE NUMEROLOGY CHART SUMMARY

Your Numerology Chart Summary includes the calculation methods and short introduction to your Life Path, Expression, Heart’s Desire and Personality Numbers. It gives you a summary of 27 Numbers in your Numerology Chart and a Balance Graph indicating the distribution of the Numbers 1 to 9 within the overall chart it-self. If interested, an in-depth Numerology Reading is available for purchase at the end of the summary | sample reading
    • Your Birth Name
    • Your Current/Short Name

Numerology Compatibility Analysis

If you enjoyed your Numerology Chart Summary, you might like the Free Numerology Service from numerologist.com ...
... no reading required!!! 😉

Discover the Patterns in Your Birth Date and Name

free service provided by numerologist.com

Birth Date Numbers

Life Path Number

life path number

Karmic Debt Number

karmic debt number

Attitude/Sun Number

Attitude Sun Number number

Numbers in Numerology

Learn about their Vibration, Attributes and Meaning

Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1 Numerology Number 1

November Free Numerology Offers and Events

services provided by numerologist.com

Your guide to the most meaningful events and noteworthy numerology days of 2020

Grab your FREE 2020 Cosmic Calendar

November 11th is almost here.
Get instant access to your

FREE 11:11 Manifesting Guide

numerology repeating numbers handbook
Repeating Numbers & The Hidden Messages From The Universe

FREE Repeating Numbers Handbook

1. Cool

2. Looking for guidance for my child

3. Is it rare to have 3 master numbers in your core numerology?

4. Pls I had admission to a university this year but I find it difficult to pay my fees pls do u think I will be able to attend the university this 7th September, 2019

5. Thank you so much🖤🖤🖤

6. What's is my purpose?

7. Thank you

8. I want to take advantage of your Free Numerology Personality Profile Reading, but I am confused as to which last name to use. Should I use the last name on my original birth certificate or should I use my current, which by the way is my correct last name - my biological father's name?

• Hi Everett, if you were supposed to have your father's last name at birth than use that.

9. Hi, i want to asking you. What if my life path number is 9 and my birth number is 5? Should I change it? And what if I change my birth number to be 3? Please I need your advice

• Hi Arif, sorry not sure what you are referring to as your birth number. Your life path number or your birth day number cannot be changed as they are based on your date of birth.

• Oh yeah" sorry for my misunderstood I mean my birth number was my destiny number (my name), should I change it ? And what is your opinion if I change it to be 3? So sorry for my burden, I need your advice.

• Hi Arif, in Pythagorean numerology your Destiny (or Expression) number is derived from your full birth name and as such it cannot be changed. You can alter what is called your Minor Expression number, but its influence is not considered as powerful as your main core numbers(Life Path, Expression, Hearts Desire, Personality). That is why I really don't do name change analysis on here. If you are really considering a name change, you might want to find someone who deals with Chaldean numerology as they put more emphasis on your current name.

10. Very interesting. Thank you so much