Take Our Quick Poll - Numerology Reading Review

We hope you enjoyed your Numerology Personality Reading, and would like to ask that you take a second of your time and rate the accuracy of the overall report.

If you just happened to land on this page and have not yet had a chance to order your Full Numerology Reading, please head on to the following page and start with your Free Numerology Chart Summary.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or inquiries, please leave us a note below in the comments section.
How would you rate the accuracy of your Numerology Report?

Discover the Patterns in Your Birth Date and Name

free service provided by numerologist.com

Introduction To Your Chakras

free Chakra Test provided by seventhlifepath.com

Life Path Number Compatibility

FREE CALCULATOR

PROFESSIONAL WORLD NUMEROLOGY APP

with Master Numerologist Hans Decoz

1. Confirmation...I used it for confirmation because as I become more familiar with my true self; I realize more than I ever thought possible, is achievable and possible for all.

Now I have the confidence to prove it.

Thank you.

2. It is so accurate that my twin read it over and said that it is as if someone has been watching me my entire life and wrote it all down. I am so happy to have all this knowledge and while it may have been helpful to know earlier in life I feel very blessed anyway and knowing now is wonderful!

3. Thank you so much for the report. It's insanely accurate, it resonates with my whole being. I will keep coming back to it for an insight...

4. This is very informative, accurate and to the point. I wish I could have known about it when I was younger. I am going to use every piece of information I received. Thank you so much.

5. I wonder if all readings are scaled with such promise. There were moments that I found emotional. I did not find much that was just wrong, but there were some. The beauty of these readings is that somehow you can feel the sense of them. Don't know how that happens.

6. I am blown away by the accuracy, depth and a passion behind this report! Thank you very much to the person who created my report. I will keep it and refer back to it. So much of this rings true for me. Best report I’ve ever received

7. I felt my report was mostly accurate, so I chose very accurate instead of somewhat inaccurate. However, I did want to add a few comments. First, my report was missing the plane for intuition. I thought it might just be standard until I saw someone else mention it in comments. Is there a reason?
    Also, I was hoping for a summary paragraph of some kind pulling together the general trends and insights of the report since it is long with many details. Thanks.

• Hi, If your Plane of Intuition is Zero, then it is not included in the report. But yes, I will have to update this in the future : )

About putting it all together, there is a very nice feature in the Free Numerology App we are promoting that gives you a graphical representation of how your numbers are distributed throughout your Numerology Chart (called Proportional Chart Diagram). It is a nice way of looking at your numbers as a whole, and probably one of my favourite freebies of the app.

Hope that helps : )

8. I am very impressed with the detail and general accuracy of your report. I have studied numerology but a different system, based on 12. I recozlegnise myself easily and somewhat ruefully in your words.
    However, some things leave me puzzled.Plane of Expression Intuitive is 4 which should make me conventional in religious beliefs. But I was brought up in a family of clairvoyants and felt isolated and ridiculed as a result. I've never been traditionalist in my thinking.
    First Cycle is 5 which should mean freedom from care. But I had 3 kids under 3 years old by age 29 and had to cope in new surroundings without help. Oops.
    Also, with Personality 23/5 you warn of gluttony and weight gain, I'm highly strung and battle to keep on enough weight, Can't be bothered t eat since being (recently) widowed.
    So - it's an interesting game. Thank you for the reading, I found it generally fabulous.

9. Nice!!! Jose carlos gomez of oxnard,ca here babyyy! 100% accurate! i love it.

• : )

10. Hello.

Do you give out advice or help with choosing the right direction to take in personal matters
    ?