Life Path Master Number 33

Life Path Number 33 is referred to as a Master Number in Numerology, and is considered the number of a Master Teacher. This individual's focus is on reaching the world and uplifting the loving energy of mankind. They are not concerned with personal ambition, and have great devotion to their cause. A birth date that reduces down to 33 is very rare. When it does happen you may be looking at a great and significant spiritual leader along the lines of the Dalai Lama (Life Path 22) or Gandhi (Life Path 9). Remember that 33 is the higher, double digit vibration of Life Path Number 6, a very nurturing and responsible number.
Master Number 33 is signified by the word altruistic. This number has a high energy and is concerned with doing good in the world.

Those with Life Path Number 33 are more likely to want to use their life to raise the consciousness of as many people as possible. Their concern is the earth and all the people who live here. It's really a beautiful life path number. This number is considered rare and few have it, but only if using the Pythagorean method of calculation.

It is also important to remember that Master Number 33, even though discussed here as a separate entity, is simply the higher, double digit vibration of the number 6. As such, you should also look at the definition of Life Path Number 6 as that is your base vibration.

How accurate do you find the above description of Life Path Number 33?

Well known people with Life Path Number 33

Salma Hayek Sept. 2, 1966
Meryl Streep June 22, 1949
Sinead O'Connor Dec. 8, 1966
Abbott H. Thayer Aug. 12, 1849
Francis Ford Coppola April 7, 1939
Patrick Morrissey May 22, 1959

Life Path 6 Compatibility with ...

click on bars for more info
  • Life Path 1

Life Path Number Compatibility

FREE CALCULATOR

service provided by seventhlifepath.com

Numerology Compatibility Analysis

Free Numerology Profile Readings

service provided by seventhlifepath.com

1. Hello my bday is 9-24-1985 what would my life number be?

2. my birthdate is 11-26-1985. I got 33 when I calculated it by some methods and 6 by other methods. Which is the correct one? 🙂 Thank you!

• Hi Eriny,
      We use the Pythagorean method of calculation which in your case goes as follows ...

11 = 11 (master numbers are not reduced within the calculation)
      26 = 8
      1985 = 23 = 5

Your life path number = 11 + 8 + 5 = 24/6

____________________________________________

Using the common straight addition method 1 + 1 + 2 + 6 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 5 = 33/6 - not considering the master number 11 in order to get a master number 33 is just not fair ; )

... more information about this can be found here - https://seventhlifepath.com/how-to-calculate-your-life-path-number/

• oh ok I didn't know that master numbers don't get reduced within the date calculation, so I see how it is 24/6 now. Thank you so much! 🙂

3. I was reading and my birth is 4-5 1963, so life number 1, but my birth year adds up to 19 which is a karmic debt # does this I have debt throughout my life? Do I ever pay it off or get out of debt?

4. Hi,

My date of birth is: 09 Feb 1984 - I presume it's 33/6 according to what I read above?

Many thanks.

5. My D.O.B. is September 22, 1991

• What does it mean?

6. Hello, my birthdate is 23 March 1969. Does this give me a lifepath number of 33 under the Pythagorean methods.
    Kind regards,
    Tracey

• Hi Tracey,
      march = 3
      23 = 5
      1969 = 25 = 7
      Your life path number = 3 + 5 + 7 = 15/6

• se7en: Based on the way you are calculating (reducing each number to a single digit and then adding them up, the highest number for your day, month, or year could only be 9. That would mean that no person could ever have a life path number higher than 27 (9+9+9).

Thus a 33 life path number would be impossible...or the method of calculating life path numbers would have to be different.

• Hi Mike,
          Thanks for the question : )

So I have to say first, it is not my way of calculating, but the most correct way, and it is used by most professional numerologists and websites.

You do not reduce master numbers within the calculation, so 11, 22, or 33 would not be reduced to 2,4 or 6. This way you can get up to life path 55/10/1. (at least for the next few thousand years)

More information on the different methods can be found here - https://seventhlifepath.com/how-to-calculate-your-life-path-number/

cheers : )

7. Yo,

My D.O.B is 3 / feb / 1999.

• Hey Tom, that would be 3 + 2 + 1 = 6

8. Hi. I have a question for/regarding my brother. His D.O.B. is 13th July 1984. Your calculator gives him the life path number of 33. He doesn't know anything about numerology though and feels extremely challenged and lost in his life. He actually just turned 33 his last birthday as well. I'm wondering if you have any further information or advice I could pass on to him please? I genuinely feel he has had a very difficult life so far but is not reaching his full potential and he doesn't appear to know how to! Incidentally him and I have similar birthdays - I'm 13th July 1971 (life path number 2). Any help much appreciated. Thank you! Dawn.

9. Hello my DoB is 26 12 1961

• Hi Mark, so your life path number would be calculated as follows ...
      26 = 8