Life Path Number 7

Seven is a cerebral number, and those with a Life Path number 7 have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. .

Life path number 7 is the number of a higher awareness, a wider point of view. Sevens tend to have an air of mystery, and do not want you to know who they are. Intellectual, analytical, intuitive, reserved, natural inclination towards spiritual subjects, aloof, loner, pessimistic, secretive, and insecure; are some of the qualities of those born into the Seventh Life path. A person who is a Life Path 7 is a thinker. If your Life Path is a 7 you seek truth and wisdom in all that you do, and search for the underlying answers in everything. Your tendency is to be a perfectionist, and you expect the same from those around you.
Because you are most comfortable by yourself, a loner or introvert, you happily give up the stress and turmoil of a busy life in favor of a quiet, peaceful life of solitude. 7 is a spiritual number, and most 7's are drawn to spiritual pursuits.
Your love of solitude can make it difficult for you to form close relationships. While you value your independence you may often feel lonely or isolated because you lack closeness with others. Because you spend so much time alone, you may lose your consideration for others and become inflexible.

One of the challenges for you is to find a balance between maintaining your solitude while not becoming completely isolated. Seven represents spiritual focus, analysis, being original, independent; If you have this number people often feel like they don't know you; you are a mystery, and some may see you as eccentric.

How accurate do you find the above description of Life Path Number 7?

neptune ... represented by numerology number 7

Antonio Banderas Aug. 10, 1960
Mel Gibson January 3, 1956
Michael Douglas Sept. 25, 1944
Stephen Hawking January 8, 1942
Al Pacino April 25, 1940

the colour violet ... representing the vibration of the number 7

Life Path 7 Compatibility with ...

click on bars for more info
  • Life Path 1
  • Life Path 2
  • Life Path 3
  • Life Path 4
  • Life Path 5
  • Life Path 6
  • Life Path 7
  • Life Path 8
  • Life Path 9

Life Path Number Compatibility

CALCULATOR

service provided by seventhlifepath.com

Life Path Number Calculator

• i) enter your date of birth
    ii) press NEXT button

Numerology Compatibility Reading

$10.00

Discover the Patterns in Your Birth Date and Name

free service provided by numerologist.com

Free Numerology Profile Readings

1. What we do with it? >> Let's get together and feeeeheeel alrighttt!

2. I'm 11-22-1972 life path 7 destiny number 7 and heart desire number 7

3. 03-03-1981

Spot on...

4. Life Path 7, Birthday 7, Soul Urge 16/7. What to do with these three sevens? How to live? They're just a problem.

5. This is so accurate I’m mind blown. I’m 20 years old, female, take drugs occasionally but I wouldn’t say addicted just when I reallyyy want to escape from this cruel world I was an alcoholic but not as much anymore. I have been struggling with finding my true self outside all the societal pressure, I deep down always felt I was different and just didn’t belong in this world Although I’m very social,popular and get all the guys deep down my gut has always felt different from everyone I know or have met and just being around people for too long unless I’m in love with the person is too hard for me because I pick up on people’s emotions instantly, take on their energy, it’s the weirdest thing I literally feel what people are feeling all the time and it drives me crazy that my only escape is drugs and explains why sometimes even if nothing is happening in my life I still feel sad for no reason and once I realized I’m an empath it explained everything. Life is really hard feeling everything all the time which is why I’m soo fascinated with the spiritual world, occults, the darker side of the world and the hidden meanings to everything I I know there’s a deeper meaning to everything and everyday I try to discover something new and contantly feeling the need to want to escape to find find another dimension that I know somewhere out there exists.

• sept -05-1991
      god damn i thought i was reading something i had inputted into here.. and this isnt the first time i came reading numerology i just came to what number was it for my best friends.. and anyways it kinda felt reassuring to know im okay and just being me.. cuz i can litteraly get lost in what ever da hell i start doing and not give a care about the world and yea that sad part is wierd but it just means your not content within yourself some questions you wanna ask but dont wanna ask cuz ppl just dot get them and look at you like you da dumass lol... but anywayz i feel more i learn and teach my self the more content i get.. i dropped out grade 10 but when i meet some of those ppl . from highschool that even went to college after i hit eject 2 mins tops not that they smart but they so dumb on an street smarts type of level i tend to stay away sometimes.. anyways as of today i opened a recording label and recording and video studio.. myself at aroud 20ish i just started writing raps in a notebook anyways ya i remember sometimes i did get lonely and writing rap helped and it laid my way to today.. and no i dont mean diary well unless that helps u but drugs are only good when you remain the boss.

• I’m also a life path 7 and I feel you on everything you said. If you ever need a friend I’m here. We got to be there for each other and it’s crazy when your own parents can’t understand you.

• May 13, 1978 is my birthday. I’m a life path seven. This information is accurate for us.

6. my date of birth is 03/08/1994 which would probably mean as per your calculations, i belong to life path no.7.
    i would like to know about postive and negative outcomes of my life and personality. thank you

Submit a Comment